FSA and HSA Eligible
Trying to get pregnant? 50% of fertility issues are attributed to men.
Meet Trak – the world’s first male fertility testing system that allows you to measure and track your sperm count in the comfort of your home.
The patent-pending Trak System is the only device that measures sperm count as Low, Moderate, or Optimal for conception based on current World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines and clinical research. Trak’s cutting-edge centrifugal microfluidic technology provides a highly precise and reliable measurement of the most important number you need to know.
Your sperm count is not set in stone. Small changes to your health and habits can make a big impact to your count. Trak was designed with leading male reproductive health specialists to help men not just test, but to track their sperm count at home. Each system includes the Trak Engine and four disposable tests for convenient repeat testing.
Is testing your semen a little weird? Yes. But it just got a lot better. See where you stand and take steps to improve your chances of conception with Trak.
- FDA Cleared
- Accurate as a lab test
- Simple, discreet, rapid results
- Test at home (no mail in required)
- Results according to current World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines
- Follows the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) guidelines for male fertility testing
- FSA & HSA eligible
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Download the free Trak: Sperm Health & Fertility app to get an evaluation of your fertility risks, personalized tips to improve, and to track your sperm health over time with the Trak System.